If you are thinking about integrating ANS Testing into your practice, here are several considerations to keep in mind:
- Can be used during an annual wellness visit.
- Can be used as a preliminary screening.
- Can be used on patients with many common symptoms.
- Can be used to monitor the treatment of patients with chronic illnesses listed above.
- Anyone who can take blood pressure is able to administer this test. It requires no credentialing.
- Training is done online and over the telephone and will take roughly 1.5 hours.
- Units will be shipped within 5 business days of order.