NEURO PAIN CARE
SUDOMOTOR & LASER PAIN RELIEF
- SweatC (TM Flow or ANS1, Etc.) is used to assess the sudomotor function
- NPC is used to relieve pain symptoms by enhancing the microcirculation
- Treatment follow-ups
LASER ROLE IN PAIN REDUCTION, ETC.
- Strong Analgesia – After irradiation, the device can accelerate the release of the morphine-like substance in the pain area, and reduces the conduction velocity, strength, and impulse frequency of the nervous system of the irradiated area to achieve a
strong analgesic effect
- Rapid Anti-Inflammatory – Irradiating the targeted area can increase the activity of phagocytic cells and enhance immunity to achieve a rapid anti-inflammatory effect
- Tissue Repair – Irradiation can accelerate the synthesis of DNA and RNA, boost the growth of new blood vessels and granulation tissue, accelerate protein synthesis, accelerate the metabolism and maturation of a variety of tissue repair cells, and boost the generation, deposition, and crosslinking of collagenous fibers to achieve tissue repair.
- Immunoregulation – Both by directly irradiating the lesion area where the blood flow is decreased, and indirectly irradiating the sympathetic ganglia dominating this lesion area, can increase blood flow to provide adequate blood supply and nutrition and promote metabolite
Suggested Treatments to Enhance NPC Pain Relief
SWEAT PEAK. Increased. C-Fiber inflammation detected.
if symptoms: Anti-inflammatory cream is suggested
If no symptoms: Preliminary research suggests alpha-lipoic acid may be helpful in slowing or even reversing neuropathy.
SWEAT PEAK. Mildly to moderately decreased value for Sweat Peak Marker (>= 512 mV): C-fiber density decreased.
Treatment of any underlying causative etiology is likely to be the most effective treatment when possible. If symptoms: Capsaicin cream may be helpful.
SWEAT PEAK. No sudomotor response (< 512 mV): C-fiber damage detected. Treatment of any underlying causative etiology of a small fiber neuropathy is likely to be the most effective treatment when possible. Symptomatic medications: Refer to Neurologist. Gabapentin frequently is utilized as a first-line treatment of neuropathic pain. NO PEAK. Decreased. Microcirculatory disorders detected If no contraindications, B12 is suggested and/or Pycnogenol. Supplementary exams for Kidney and Eyes are suggested.
TM FLOW : EARLY DETECTION IS THE KEY TO TIMELY TREATMENT
Schedule a Consultation