Gateway Clinical is proud to offer equipment financing via multiple vendors. Please review each vendor below and click the link of your choice.
*Gateway does not have an interest in any third party finance vendor and maintains that any engagement with a third party vendor is at the full responsibility of the applicant.
- Preserve your cash flow. With leasing, you need only a minimal initial investment to get the equipment you need, and you can comfortably spread your payments out over time. This allows you to preserve your working capital for the operation and growth of your business.
- Increase flexibility. Your equipment needs will grow and change along with your business. With equipment leasing, you have the option to take on additional equipment or upgrade the equipment you currently possess.
- Never Obsolete. Your equipment never becomes obsolete because you can get the newest technology when your lease expires.
- Tax deductions. Take advantage of the tax deduction limits for equipment as set out in section 179 of the US tax code. In some cases, as much as 100% of the equipment cost, up to a specified limit, can be immediately deducted from your taxable income.
- Balance Sheet. When structured properly, leases may not be disclosed as a liability on your balance sheet. This allows your company a better chance to obtain or increase your line of credit at a bank.
- Maintain your credit. Choosing to lease your equipment allows you to keep your available credit line open for operations and short-term financing.
- Easy approval. Avoid the strict requirements and long wait associated with traditional financing at the bank. Our simple application takes only a few minutes to complete. You can be approved within 24 hours and get the equipment lease financing your business needs within a few days!
30k lease example
- 24 month 11.25% $1400 monthly
- 36 month 9.73% $964 monthly
- 48 month 8.9% $746 monthly
- 60 month 8.5% $615 monthly
Email your completed application to Bharris@thefundingsource.org, or fax to 888-467-3583
- Quick turnaround time – Approvals the same day
- Low rates for qualified borrowers
- Startup and “D” credits as well
Partner’s offers the following Equipment Finance Options
True Lease Terms
Also called a Fair Market Value Lease, a True Lease allows you to write off each lease payment as an operating expense. When the lease term is up, you will have the option to renew the lease, upgrade the equipment, purchase it at Fair Market Value, or send it back to Partners.
A Capital Lease is designed for you to own the equipment at the end of the payment period. Partners Capital Group has created an easy way for you to purchase the equipment at the end of your term for just $1 (or $101, depending on your state tax laws).
Equipment Finance Agreement
EFA is a simple loan to your business that allows you to buy the equipment or software you need. Make your payments and at the end of your term you are done. You choose what to finance including equipment, shipping, taxes, warranties etc.
Partners Capital has the ability to structure an agreement as a Rental. Choose the term that suits your needs, commence the agreement and simply rent the equipment or software. Rental Agreements are a great way to overcome budget constraints.
Our unique 90 or 180-Day Deferred Payment Plan gives your company 90 to 180 days to build cash flows before having to make monthly payments.
Quick Competitive Financing in 5 easy steps… Here is how it works.
1) Choose your Vendor and Equipment
You decide what equipment you need, and negotiate your best price. You can use national or local vendors– wherever you find the best price or service. Used equipment is not a problem. We can group multiple vendors on a single lease. If you don’t have a vendor in mind, call your Account Manager. We may be able to recommend someone in your area.
2) Fill out a simple one-page application (for financing up to $250,000)
There is no need to drag out any financial statements or tax returns. Just fill out our simple application. Click here to download the application.
3) Choose your financing options
Here is where you choose what type of financing best suits your budgetary needs. Offering several leasing options in ‘Plain English’, we make them easy to understand.
4) Choose your payment options
Once you have picked the lease that best suits your business needs, you tell us how you want to pay. Payment Flexibility is another benefit of conducting business with Partners Capital Group. Our various payment plan options can accommodate all sorts of payment requirements.
5) Sign your agreement
We’ll send lease documents for you to sign and then issue a Purchase Order to your vendor. In order to expedite your transaction, we can even e-mail you your lease documents – ask your Account Manager about this feature.
- Bank Owned – Competitive advantage
- Dedicated sales and service teams
- Industry Focused – We understand Financing
- Efficient Processes – rapid credit decisions & e-signature documentation
- Expansive product offerings to meet your customers’ needs
- Maintain Customer Control – HCC funds and services all accounts over the life of the contract
- Portfolio Reporting – easy access for upgrade opportunities
Email your completed application to Mike Wary at email@example.com, or fax to 877-927-4422