The clinical value of ANS testing is as follows:
- Helps to diagnose the root cause of many common symptoms such as syncope, shortness of breath, leg pains, high blood pressure, lightheadedness, etc.
- Can easily distinguish between cardiovascular illness and neurological illness.
- Can quickly and non-invasively diagnose peripheral neuropathy.
- Has markers for many chronic illnesses such as diabetes, hypoglycemia, autonomic dysfunction, cardiometabolic illness, peripheral artery disease, cardiac autonomic neuropathy, endothelial dysfunction and insulin resistance.
- Assess the patient’s overall health and wellness and can be a guide for weight loss counseling.